All members must register with Judo Ontario prior to their first practice for insurance and club sanctioning purposes. Athletes returning to Asahi must also ensure their Judo Ontario membership is up-to-date.
Judo Ontario fees are due in September of each year. Registration must be done through the Judo Ontario Website.
Spring 2022 Session runs May 2 to June 24.
- The safety of all participants is our primary concern. The following restrictions are based on current return to sport guidelines.
- We require COVID-19 vaccination for members 8 years and up, Proof of vaccination may be requested at the first class for new members.
- At this time we are not offering classes to children under 8 years old.
- A temperature check and COVID screening questionnaire are not required at this time.
- Currently, we are offering classes with a maximum of 30 participants per time slot: 6 to 7 pm and 7:30 to 9pm. There is a 30 minute pause between sessions for mat cleaning and to reduce class cross-over.
- Classes are by registration only, only those registered for a class time will be admitted.
- Registration is available online. Contact the club if you are interested in a trial class.
- A limited number of SPECTATORS are permitted. Spectators must wear masks and physically distance while in the facility
- Masks are required in the main lobby and the entry area of the club.
- The water fountain is not available. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm classes are High Intensity Competitive. Minimum belt is Green belt. Max. enrollment 30
- Monday and Wednesday 7:30pm classes are open to all levels and belts. Max. enrollment 30
- All 6pm classes are open to all levels and belts. Minimum registration to hold a class: 3
|Ages Groups||Age as of December|
|U8||5 to 7 yrs|
|U10||8 to 9 yrs|
|U12||10 to 11 yrs|
|U14||12 to 13 yrs|
|U16||14 to 15 yrs|
|U18||16 to 17 yrs|
|U21||16* to 20 yrs|
|Senior||16* yrs and older|